Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Friday



God is so good he helped Russell and I get all our work done, get through MVA Glen Burnie, Baltimore City, back to MVA - lines a mile long - and the Lord helped us move with minutes to spare.......it was awesome! In Baltimore I had 43 minutes to get to Glen Burnie MVA (second trip) to finish paying of parking tickets....God helped me with the strength to go to the front of the line .....because I had to get out of it to get to the atm for cash. Baltimore didn't accept checks or credit cards.

When I came back the line had doubled and I knew if I stayed in it I would not be able to get back to MVA Glen Burnie in time. Taking God with me....Jesus helped me go to the front of the line and plead my case.....the first lady said no, second lady said no sorry, third lady said "sure honey" I understand you come right in...Jesus helped me ....I thanked all of them....the second lady..that had said no....hurried me up to the line...and we were all blessed.

I met two wonderful women that I am going to lift up tonight, Vernesse and my unknown MVA Teller #9 they were so sweet! JESUS ...is so awesome..now I can relaxe and get ready for Sabbath.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!! Nite Peanut Momma will call you Sunday ....luv you!

No comments: