Sunday, July 17, 2011

Army Fashion LOL

About 100 Years ago....I thought I would make a living in Vegas as a Professional Gambler.  When that lasted 3 days LOL....I joined the Army to "Be all I could be" ...and honestly I liked the uniform at that time how you could have it starched and then with your jump boots it looked really "cool".  Shortly after I joined for a short tour (2 years) ...they changed the uniform  ......well.....I'm very happy I am a vet ....the picture is with my Uncle who was a retired MSG, and my Pretty Aunt Millie........those were the days.....I went in weighing 152 but a size 34 mens pants...after Basic I weighed 150 but a size 29 mens pants...and size 8 in women's clothing......Now we are Re-Inviting Clothing we no longer use but still have excellent Current Fashion Style...and loving each day as it comes along....EMAIL ME....i'd love to hear from you, Pamelajoypurses@gmail.com

No comments: