Monday, September 5, 2011

Beach Boys


We're excited to add Accurate Accounting to our Sponsor list yaay!  Challenger has their family photo complete and will sending in their narrative...this is an up and coming Auto Repair Company who truly believes in their Quality Service to their customers!

Bella Creations continue to help our endeavor to grow....as we reach  out with Natalie from Vanillery Garden to encourage women to help each other, love each other and stand on our Own!  

So I pray you all had a blessed weekend........my dh and I had tons of fun mowing the back yard....it felt like it was 10 acres LOL....we're glad to be closing the pool but sad summer is leaving us.....I am choosing to keep summer in my heart.....and the Beach Boys singing their Songs.....some of us will always be Valley Girls at heart!

No comments: